MainMenu

Login Forums Journey Shared Group Forum Journey Shared – Introduction

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ben
    Keymaster

Our Desire To Be With Another

Lucy Tucker
    Participant

Hello Ben, I am connected and can access the course description. Not sure about the interactive bit. Not sure if I have missed an assignment. I see text but there is no specified exercise or essay… ? Do the “chats” happen elsewhere?

Heart
    Participant

Good evening,
    thank you for setting the course.

Hanne and me have a weekend planned the 3rd/4th of November so we won’t be able to make it that weekend. We are interested in coming over for the weekends though.
    warm regards – Wim

Lucy Tucker
    Participant

Hello Wim and Hanne and Ben, I can make 3 and 4 November if I know in advance enough where it is. But, I eed to be back in Brussels late Nove 4th to work early November 5th. If the dates are not set in stone, could we advance them into the week? I have the entire week free before that weekend. Of course, I understand weekends are better in principle for everyone. Just an idea. Namaste, Lucy

Nicky
    Participant

Hello to all, sadly Raj and I are teaching 3/4th November so we won’t be able to make that weekend. Bye for now, Nicky

Lotus
    Participant

Hi all. Sadly cannot attend 3rd November but look forward to January meet up x

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.