MainMenu

Login Forums Journey Shared Group Forum Journey Shared – Lesson 3: Magnetism, Resonance and Discordance. Are we in Tune With Our Partner? Reply To: Journey Shared – Lesson 3: Magnetism, Resonance and Discordance. Are we in Tune With Our Partner?

burgs
Keymaster

I think at this stage we should leave that statement as it is for each of you to take on at your own level. Surfice to say Peter that you have hinted at what I am alluding too…that we dont arrive here as a blank page and carry with us much charge around experiences in our distant and forgotten past. Of course it goes without sayinfg that impressions from pasat but fogotten relatiosnhips will be conditioning us at unconscious levels in this life.

And beyond that there is of course the possibility that at times we might even reconnect wth those we have journeyed with in previous lives. Karma works its way through every aspect of our lives. I would hasten to add of course that we should be cautious about making any assumptions about past connections with those we meet in this life. It is very hard ot verify or confirm and loading any relationship with pre concieved ideas will always be a burden to its spontaneous unfolding in the present.