MainMenu

Login Forums Journey Shared Group Forum Journey Shared – Lesson 3: Magnetism, Resonance and Discordance. Are we in Tune With Our Partner? Reply To: Journey Shared – Lesson 3: Magnetism, Resonance and Discordance. Are we in Tune With Our Partner?

peterwright
Participant

Thank you Claire, i can relate closely to your statement. I joined the course as a 20 year relationship ended, and whilst i had a clear feeling of wanting to embrace this as a way of processing what has happened, i also had a child-like fear that i would not be qualified to participate!? My wish is to bring a bit of truthful light to bear on my relationships with other people in general, which may help me to understand the somewhat strange choices i have made in particular. i am obviously going through a deep re-evaluation of the life process i find myself in, and feel like a child in adult clothes, demonstrating ignorance, perhaps more so than a child would, and wielding adult resources i perhaps should not be permitted to be in charge of, let alone use.

I would like to take this opportunity to highlight a statement in lesson 3, and possibly request some clarification:

‘Shared experiences within this life AND PAST LIVES create soul connection.’

I have questions too numerous to list here, so would welcome anything further anyone might have to say on this subject! My sense is that my significant adult relationships have been driven from deep within my being, from way beyond my understanding, and possibly from beyond my life as i understand it. The lessons i am trying to learn feel like they could relate to the bit of me that wasn’t a blank page when i popped out and started thrashing about. I would welcome any thoughts…